Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our Journey Continues

Our journey continues. I am surprised I have not Blogged in so long. It seems like every time I have thought about putting some thoughts down, I am either to emotional to do so or not emotional enough to feel the need to do so.

I need to get back here regularly. It could/should be a great outlet. Once a week or so? I find that the only time I can really concentrate is during work. Don't need to be doing it then. When I am home I am living it and don't feel the energy to do it then. Today, Thanksgiving eve, we are not doing squat here at the office. I am poking around on facebook and thought I would say hello.

My December resolution is to release some feelings and thoughts here. I will be back. BTW, I am in the midst of The Da Vinci Code. I am enjoying this book.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment